2010年5月12日水曜日

self introduction

Hi !! My name is Yukiko Kawaguchi and I am 19 years old. My birthday is January 9th, and my blood type is A. I am one of the Kumamoto Gakuen University's students in Department of English and majoring in English. My parsonality is cheerful and have a very positive attitude toward leaning and realizing my various objectives in life.
I like English very much, and I want to study English more. So, I am going to go to Montana State University as a exchange student. I am very looking forward to going there, and talking with people who are from various countries. I like not only express my thoughs and feelings well, but also listen to what other people have to say to me well. I participate in the English Lounge activities regularly, where foreigh exchange students gather for communicating with Japanese students in English, and helps exchange students get used to Japanese way of life.
There are 4 people in my family. I have father, mother and brother. My father is officer, and he is interesting. My mother works in a hospital. She is very kind person. My brother is 21 years oldHe lives in Tokyo, because he goes to university in Tokyo. I live my parents' home with my grandparents in Rikigo, Kumamoto. I love my family.
My hobbies are talking with my friendfs, going to see the movies, going shopping and going to a zoo!! Especially I like going to see the movies. I watched "shutter island" lately. It was so interesting. I recommend it to watch, if you have not seen it.
Although I have not decided what I want to be in my future yet, I have been pursuing a few personal objectives. I took courses of secretary works in the school, and I passed the Grade 2 Lebel test, the second best from the top, in the Secretary Proficiency Test. (314words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿