2010年5月13日木曜日

May 13th

Today my friend took me to the school. The friend's name is Ayumi and she is one of my best feiends. Her personarity is very cheerful and kind. We talked in her car while we went to the school. I did not have first period, so I went to the library with Ayano. We studied at the library. We had to survey by tomorrow. Next we had different classes, so we said bye and I went to the classroom. In the class, we watched video which Rosebelt's speech and King's speech. I was impress. These speech attracted a lot of people. After that, I went to English Lounge with Yui and Yumie. English Lounge had a lot of people today. I felt happy. I took other 2 classes. After that, I went to convenience store with Eri and Kozue and Maako. We ate yakitori. haha I went to home. See you ☆ (152words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿