2010年5月5日水曜日

May 4th

We got up around 11:30. We went to downtown and watched clothes. I bought a shoes, and she bought some clothes. We had empty stomaches, so we went to "Amamiya", to eat a parfait. There were a lot of customers, and there were hot. However the parfait was very taisty!! I want to eat again☆ After that, we went to tsutaya, which is a dvd and cd rental shop. We stayed there about for 3 hours. lol We rent a dvd which title was "Lupin the 3rd -stolen Lupin the 3rd.- I never seen the story. So I was looking forward to watching the dvd. After we rent the dvd, we ate dinner in yayoiken, and we went home once. We took shower and we went to a theater to watch movie which title was "shutter island." Are there people who watched the mvie? I want to talk about this movie. The last sean was very shokking!! I want you seeing the movie. It was very very interesting movie, and I want to see it again!! I recommend you watching the movie. (182words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿