2010年5月1日土曜日

May 1st

Today I went to a shop which rents a lot of kimono with my mother and my grandmother. I cannot attend a ceremony for 20 year-olds, because I am going to be in the State in January. So I want wear a kimono, and want to be take a picture. The shop has a lot of cute and beautiful kimono. However, eventually I decided the kimono that my mother put on when she was 20 years old. The kimono is purple and so cute. I like it. I decided kimono, but my mother do not have gadget and obi. So I will rent the shop. I will be take pictures May 9th. I ma looking forward to the day!! I went to department and we had lunch. It was a good time. I enjoyed the time. After that, I had a part time job, so I went to the japanese pub. Today was very very busy day. So I was very very tired. When I have finished writing this blog, I will go to bed soon. Good night☆ (178words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. I really want to see you wearing the kimono! If you take photos, please show me(^-^)

    返信削除