2010年5月11日火曜日

May 11th

Today, I had 5 classes. I took 2 classes, and I went to Gakkan with Yuko and Haruka. We talked about a lot of homeworks. haha Ahter that, Saki came and we talked. In lunch time, I had to go to English Lounge, so I parted from them. I went to English Lounge, and I talked with Judy and Megumu and so on. After we finished eating lunch, we went to the class room to take the class. I was very sleepy, but I did my best. Next class, I talked with Narisa, Kanako, Ayano and Eri. I had a very good time. I enjoyed it. After that, I took Honors English Semminer. We are going to debate. So, we prepareted about the topic. It was difficult for me to surch. After the 5 period, I went to Suizenji station with Ayano. It was the first time for me to take a train, and I went back home. See you ☆ (162words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿