2010年5月24日月曜日

About Yui

I will introduce about Yui. Yui is one of my friends in department of English at Kumamoto Gakuen University. She lives in Yatsushoro, and she is 19 years old. She has wave and short hair, and I think it match with her. She is going to go to the State as an exchange students with me. It encourage me. She has 2 part time jobs. One of her part time job is staff of hotels. It looks very hard. the other one is teaching a lot of students as a teacher in cram school. I think that she is very popular amount students. Her personality are very kind, interesting. When I talk with her, I always lough. I like her very much, and maybe she likes me too. haha (129words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Thank you for writing about me:) I know you like me and you know I like you! haha When we go to Montana, I think we will get along each other like no one else! maybe

    返信削除