2010年5月1日土曜日

April 30th

Today, I had 2 classes. I took 2 classes, and I ate lunch with my friends. We talked about the movie which we watched 2nd period. The story was difficult, but it was interesting. After that, I went to library, and I surveied of speaking class with Ayano and Narisa. Narisa had to go to a dentist, so I did the homework of Honors English Seminer with Ayano. The structure was to difficult for me. We went to English Lounge and we was teached the answer of the question by Bill and Scott. However, it was difficult for them to decide the answer. So, it is natural for us to feel difficult. Bill and Scott are exchange student from MSU. I am going to go there this August. They are very kind, so I am looking forward to going there.
I had a part time job today. Today is very busy day. There were a lot of customer. I have a part time job tomorrow. I hope tomorrow will not be a busy day. Good night☆ (175words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿