2010年5月17日月曜日

Introduce my family

I will introduce my family the continuance. Next, I introduce my mother, Atsuko. She works at a hospital, and her personality is very kind. She is good at cooking, and she always make a lot of delicious food everyday for family. Her hobby is she can eat as much as she like for good price at the restaurant. However she is very thin. I like her very much. Next, I introduce my brother. He is a university student and he is 21 years old. He goes the university in Tokyo, so he lives in Tokyo. He has a part time job. He works at a japanese pub. His personality is talkative and interesting. He does volunteer with circle's member, and they found a school in Cambodia. I respect them, and I am interested in volunteer. I want to do a volunteer too. (142words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿