2010年5月10日月曜日

My family

There are 6 people in my family. First of all, I am going to introduce my grandfather. His name is Mizuho, and he used to be a teacher in junior high school. He is 78 years old. He likes baseball games and he is a fan of Giants. He always gives me some ice creams, sweets and so on. I like my grandfather very much. Secondly, I will introduce my grandmother whose name is Sachiko. She is 78 years old, and her hobby is a embroider. She always makes tissue cases, porch and so on. She is very kind person, I like her very much. Next, my father, Takuya. He is 50 yeas old and he is a officer. I think he is very smart, but his appearance is fat. haha He is interesting person, so he has a lot of friends. He can work hard, so I respect him so much. (152words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿