2010年5月24日月曜日

From 22 to 24th

I will write my diary from 22 to 24th. First, 22th. I went to school, and apply for interview about visa with Yui. We wanted to finish the apply, but we could not. And I had a part time job the day. I was very tired the day ;( Maybe Yui was tired too. haha
Next, I will write about 23th. I got up around 8:30, and I went to downtown. I met my friends, and we went to the theater. We watched "The box." This japanese title is "desteny's bottun." It was very interesting movie, and I enjoyed it. So I encourage to watch the movie. After that, I went to my friend's home, and read a comic book which title is "baki." Do you know baki? haha It was a fight story, and a little disgusting. However I like it. I ate dishes with my friend and I went to home.
Today, I got up around 7:00, and I went to school. I had 4 classes. I took writing class 1st period. I like writing class. It was fun for me. After the class, I went to e-cumpus center with Yui. However we could not apply :( We went to English Lounge, and ate lunch. There were Ayano, Narisa, Megumu, Yumie, Yuki, Miku and Bill. We watched youtube. I had a good time. After that, I took 3 classes and I went to home. See you ☆ (238words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿