2010年5月27日木曜日

From 25 to 26th

I will write about 2 days. First, I will write about May 25 th. I had 5 classes yesterday. I took the classes, and I went to my friend's home. We ate dishes, and we went to karaoke. We sang a lot of songs. We had a good time there. After that, we went back the friend's home, and I stayed there. We talked till midnight, and we slept.
We got up around 7:30. She had a class, and she went to school. I waited in her room while I readied for going to school. She went back her room around 10:30, and we talked. We ate lunch abd I went to school. I took a class, and watched DVD which title is Pigmarion. It was interesting very much. We have to write report about that. After the class, I went to convenience store with Eri and Kozue. We bought icecream, and ate it. We went to the library, and we did a homework. After that, I had a part time job today, so I went to the japanese pub. Today, there were a few people, and we are boring. I went back home just now. I will take a bath, and go to bed. See you ☆(208words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. You seem you had a great time with your friends:)Girl's talk never end:D

    Kate

    返信削除