2010年4月27日火曜日

I think about sagging pants

I think that all media, schools and politicans should admid pants-sagging as a trend, and if they don't admit pants-sagging, people who sag their pant will get tired of doing such a style someday. So the regulations of pants-sagging da not make sence.
First of all, trends do not continue forever, so people who are sagging pants will get tired of doing such a style. Therefore, I think it is no use controlling their pants-sagging.
Secondly, it is not important what we wear. I think it is important for us to bear responsibility for their society at least as a human being. Kokubo, who is a Japanese athlete of VWOG in sneboarding, has been banned from all Olympic events because of his style of clothes. I feel that the punishment was very severe, because his way did not harm people or concern with his play as snowboarder. However, only his figure is not enough the reason for banning from events.
As you can see, I think it is important for everyone to take responsibility for the society at least as a human being, and it is not important what we wear. (188words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿