2010年4月22日木曜日

April 22th

Today was rainy day, and it made me nervous. Because, there are a lot of people in the bus which I take everyday. So I was very nervous today. However I had a good time in the school. I had four classes today. First class is biology. The class was interesting for me. We watch a DVD about living thing in ancient era. That was a little disgusting, but I enjoyed the DVD. Next class was seminor which about the great speeches through the analysis of various public addresses. We read Franklin Roosevelt's "War Message." The speech had a deep means, and I thought Roosevelt was a great person. I want to learn about speech more, and I want to present at least one time the speech contest up to I graduate. Lunch time I went to English lounge with my friends. After that, I took reading class. When we took the class, we read newspapers. News papers have a lot of knowledge and vocabrary. So, they help us to reading power. Next class was history of modern Japanese. After school, I went to convenience store with Eri, and we bought things to eat. Then we went to the library and we are typing myself blog. I will do the groupe homework of speaking. See you!! (217words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿