2010年4月11日日曜日

April 10th

It is first time for me to write this blog. Now, I will write about yesterday.
Yesterday, I went to welcome party with my friends at dormitory of exchange students. There were a lot of KGU students and exchange students from Korea, China, the State and England. Exchange students made lots of dishes and taste was soooo good!! I ate too much. lol
I made many friends so I enjoyed the party. I was stimulated exchange student who are from Korea, because they speak Japanese very well. They can not only speak but also listen exactly.
I am going to go to the State from this August to May nxt year. So I want to speak English fluently and listen exactly as a native.
After the party, I went to my friend's home and we ate out in okonomiyaki restaurant. It was so nice taste and I was satisfied it. And then we went to the cinema. We watched AVATAR. That was the first time for me to watch movies with 3D. That movie was interested, but it is too long for me. So I sleeped during movie, but I want to see the movie again. (196word)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿