2010年4月22日木曜日

April 21th

First of all, I will write thing about yesterday.
Yesterday, I had a wonderful encounter. I met a woman whose name is Hiroko Ogata. She was a one of the members of Japan Overseas Cooperation Volunteers. Her talk was so benefical for ours. I became be interested in volunteer.
Today, I took just on class. The class intoday, we watched "Romeo and Juliet". It was the first time for me to watch the story. It was very interesting. In addition, actor and actress are so I handsome and cute. I had a good time. Aftre that, I went to convenience store with Kozue and Haruka and I bought icecream. Next, we went to library and we studied.
I went to a part time job. Today was very busy day, because there were a lot of people in yakitori restaurant. I tired.Good night☆(138words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿