2010年4月29日木曜日

April 28th

Today I had 3rd period class, but I have to do the group homework of speaking class with Haruna and Makoto. So I had to go to school 1st period. However, I overslep and I late the promise. I am very sorry, Haruna and Makoto :( We did the homework and we could finish it. We were very happy. They had next class, so I studied about TOEFL at the library. It is difficult for me to understand the sentences and words. I think I must remember a lot of vocabrary. When I studied, a foreigh man was talked me. The man whose name is Steaven, adviced me to master of English. He is very kindness. He said, I have to speak and listen English everyday. I am going to try it. I ate lunch in English Lounge with my friends. After that I took a class. We watched "Romeo and Juliet." The last scean was very sad. I thought "Romeo and Juliet" is delightful story, so I shocked the last scean. After the class, I talked with Yuko, Kozue and Saki. I had a good time. However, I had a part time job, and I went to yakitori restaurant. Today there were a lot of customer, because of tomorrow is holiday. I was very tired. Good night☆ (219words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿