2010年6月21日月曜日

Saturday and Sunday

I got up around 9:00, and I did a lot of home works. After that, I went to a DVD rental shop, and I rend some DVD. I went back home, and I watched DVD which title is "summer wars." Do you know "summer wars?" It was an animation movie. It was very interesting to watch for me. After that, I had a part time job. So I went to down town. I worked at yakitori restaurant. There were a few customers. Because of it broadcasted soccer game that day. Our japanese bar next to sports bar. That bar had a lot of customers. We entered the bar, and cheered Japan team. They were lost, but I thought that it was so exited.
I got up around 8:00, and I went to my friend's home. There were my friend and her friend. I have met the her friend, so we talked a lot of topics. We had a good time. Her friend went back her home, and we watched DVD which title was "I am a shopholic." (176words)

1 件のコメント: