2010年6月15日火曜日

The old woman who lived in a shoe

There was an old woman who lived in a shoe.
She had so many children. . .
"This shoe is too full," said the woman, one day.

I read the book which title was "The old woman who lived in a shoe." There was a big shoe, and in the shoe there were so many children, and an old woman.T he woman thought we must get another, and she looked right away. However boots and shoes were too small. She wan on her way home by the side of a liver, when she met a huge giant. She helped the giant, and the giant gave his shoe. Now all the children have space to have fun, and the little old woman can knit in the sun. I thought the old woman is very kind. If I meet a giant, I scare and ran away. But the old woman helped the giant. I thoght that thanks to her kindness, she got his shoe. (159words)

FIRST READING 9780746096550

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿