2010年6月7日月曜日

Maako

I will introduce one of y friends, Maako. When I enter this uniersity, I met her and we became friends. She is very kind and interesting. She is 19 years old and she lives Kumamoto. She eats a lot of foods, but she is very thin, so I am jealousy. haha She has a boyfriend whose name is Taka-chan. They looks get along with anytime. I went to Aso with Maako and Narisa and Kozue. We ate a lot of foods. We had a good time. Maako drove her car, and she is good at driving. I want to drive well like her. We went to karaoke in spring vacation. She is good at singing. I want to go to karaoke with her again!! I got a qualification of MOS with Maako and Narisa and Kozue. We had difficult time getting the qualification. Because we had to watch PC for 8 hours in a day. However we went to eat dinner at Okonomiyaki restaurant interval the class. We had a good time. (172words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿