2010年7月12日月曜日

this weekend

I will write about my weekend. I got up around about 8:00, and I went to a dentist. After that, I went to a hospital, and I had a vaccination against parotitis. I went back my home around 1:00. I ate lunch with my family. I went to downtown to go to shopping. I wanted to go shopping very much. So I bought a lot of clothes. I satisfied. After that, I had a part time job. So I went to a yakitori restaurant. There were a lot of castemer. I tired, but I enjoyed to work. I went back my home around 23:00. I took a bath and I went to the bed.
I got up around 8:00 yesterday. I went to downtown, and I met my friend. We went to TSUTAYA to rent some DVDs. We bought lunch at lotteria, and we went to my friend's home. We watched a DVD which title was "Mimi wo sumaseba." It was very interesting for me to watch the DVD. I love Seiji!! lol I want to see the guy like Seiji. (180words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿